Pharma Ethics Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Logistic Driver is responsible for transporting goods and materials from one place to another
- They operate vehicles such as manual/automatic vehicles to deliver goods safely and efficiently to their destination.
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Safely operate and maintain vehicles, to transport goods and materials to their destination
- Follow the assigned route and schedule to ensure timely delivery of goods and materials
- Load and unload goods and materials, and ensure that they are secured properly
- Perform regular inspections and maintenance of the vehicle, such as checking the oil, brakes, and tires, and report any defects or issues to the supervisor
- Follow all traffic laws and regulations, and practice safe driving techniques at all times
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries, including time, date, and destination of each delivery
- Interact with personnel in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure that all necessary documents, such as delivery receipts, bills of lading, and manifests, are completed accurately and submitted on time
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, as well as all relevant laws and regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) with a clean driving record
- Proven experience as a logistic driver or in a similar role
- Excellent driving skills and knowledge of traffic laws and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Physical stamina and the ability to lift heavy objects
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repair
- Familiarity with GPS and navigation systems.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Lance Trend Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you