First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Data Engineering
Job Identification: 860
Location: Samuel Asabia House, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- Responsible for detailed design, programming, testing and roll-out tasks for application development projects, along with providing production application support.
Also Apply For PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to the design, development and implementation of the systems and software applications.
- Assist development Team Lead in all activities with respect to data pipelines development & management operations and support.
- Contribute to planning of introduction of new application systems.
- Assist in developing prototypes (to improve envisioning and communication) and proof-of-concept systems (to test technology) to validate potential solutions.
- Perform coding duties according to the functional and technical specifications in order to solve a business problem.
- Actively participate in program unit testing, integration and system testing to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Assist in maintaining , supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications.
- Participate in the customisation of application packages.
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in delivery of data pipelines.
- Review technical constraints and performance issues of business intelligence and integration solutions.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2023.
Also Apply For TradeDepot Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you