First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Data Architecture
Job Identification: 859
Location: Samuel Asabia House, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Responsible for delivery of a blueprint for delivery data related solutions that meet requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to the design, development and implementation of the systems and software applications.
- Assist Team Lead in all activities with respect to architecture & management operations and support.
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new application systems.
- Develop high-level designs of systems.
- Lead the technical design that will support the development, execution and operations of Data related services.
- Assist in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications.
- Actively participate in program unit testing, integration and system testing to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Build, configure or customize the technical solution (technical code components and services).
- Collaborate with new and existing external vendors and provide support to all objectives and assist to create various data architecture.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to direct reports.
- Analyze information flow and recommend appropriate technology to provide support to all business processes.
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 5+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2023.
Also Apply For TradeDepot Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you