First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Data Engineering
Job Identification: 862
Location: Samuel Asabia House, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- To ensure strategic design and implementation of BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses.
- This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users.
Also Apply For PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and development of extraction, transformation and loading scripts using SSIS, PLSQL etc.
- Design of physical and logical models for OBIEE implementation.
- Assist in projects that require extraction from bank’s data sources.
- Assist in developing prototypes (to improve envisioning and communication) and proof-of-concept systems (to test technology) to validate potential solutions.
- Develop technical design that will support the development, execution and operations of Business Intelligence services.
- Assist in developing service acceptance criteria. Propose performance levels for new service. Review and verify service requirements with users. Agree and document service acceptance criteria.
- Create the service development plan. Review and agree with users.
- Build, configure or customise the technical solution (technical code components and services)
- Manage automation and monitor application integration as code iteratively goes through assembly and product test.
- Assist in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications.
- Participate in the customisation of application packages.
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in delivery of reports.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2023.
Also Apply For TradeDepot Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you