First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Data Architecture
Job Identification: 863
Location: Samuel Asabia House, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- To ensure delivery of blueprint for data related solution that meet business requirements.
Also Apply For Opay Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage mapping of all data sources and movement and analyze it to ensure appropriate quality of all data.
- Deliver documents for data architecture and maintain knowledge on large data structure as well.
- Assist in projects that require extraction from bank’s data sources.
- Assist in developing prototypes (to improve envisioning and communication) and proof-of-concept systems (to test technology) to validate potential solutions.
- Design technical solution including high level (entity – relationship, data flow) to low level (field structures, database schemas) design.
- Develop technical design that will support the development, execution and operations of Data related services.
- Assist in developing service acceptance criteria. Propose performance levels for new service. Review and verify service requirements with users. Agree and document service acceptance criteria.
- Create the service development plan. Review and agree with users.
- Build, configure or customize the technical solution (technical code components and services)
- Collaborate with new and existing external vendors and provide support to all objectives and assist to create various data architecture.
- Analyze information flow and recommend appropriate technology to provide support to all business processes.
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 2+ years of experience in designing and delivering solutions.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2023.
Also Apply For RevenStrat Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you