Pulse is Africa’s foremost innovative media company, informing and engaging Africans and producing contents and creative digital marketing platforms for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal. We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa. Start a new career journey today at Pulse Nigeria.
Pulse Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: SEO Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- We are looking for an SEO Manager who will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Someone who understands both on-site and off-site SEO and is able to give recommendations and ensure effective implementation of SEO practices across our content team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and refine comprehensive SEO strategies across all Pulse markets that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts and report on SEO performance on a market-by-market basis.
- Conduct detailed competitor analysis across various regions, including analysis of competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement market-specific and cross-market link-building strategies.
Execution and Monitoring:
- Perform ongoing keyword research, considering both global trends and specific nuances of each Pulse market, to discover and expand keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Monitor daily performance metrics across all markets to understand SEO strategy performance, identifying market-specific trends and opportunities.
- Efficiently communicate & collaborate with the editorial teams across markets to manage SEO strategy and align on goals.
- Work with the tech/development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the backend or any newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords in each market.
- Guide the editorial team to write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
Also Apply For PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns, ideally in a multi-market context.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods, with the ability to adapt to their updates and changes.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
Joining the Pulse Team
- Remuneration is competitive, and you’ll collaborate with a passionate and hardworking team in a fast-paced international work environment. Additionally, you’ll receive support, mentorship, and guidance from our Senior Management Team for real career growth.
- From the moment you join the Pulse team, you’ll be empowered to run projects, solve problems, and develop solutions that can impact our audience of millions and our clients and partners in all our Pulse markets.
- You’ll have the unique opportunity to work with a dynamic and diverse team across different countries and cultures, giving your work a truly global footprint.
- Experience the vibrant Pulse culture by checking out www.pulse.africa/careers – where you’ll learn about our vision and mission, our core values, what our team members have to say about working with us, and some of the amazing projects we’ve worked on for clients across our markets.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
Also Apply For TradeDepot Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated recent Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only quailified candidates will be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you