Sayed Farms ltd is a leading poultry farm in Nigeria, established in the year 2004. We specialized in poultry products, and distribution of frozen food (frozen fish, french fries, frozen chicken, frozen vegetables, cheese etc..) and covers all the major aspects of the chicken business field and frozen foods distribution in the market. Our aim is to introduce the latest world technology in poultry sector & frozen foods in order to reach an extensive production, with the least cost, of higher quality production & services. Join Sayed Farms Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Sayed Farms Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager (FMCG)
Job Reference: WM2023020
Locations: Lekki, Ikeja – Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (5 Position)
- The Candidates will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the daily warehousing activities and ensuring that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations.
- He must achieve high level of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of products in order to efficiently achieve company’s corporate objectives.
- Responsible for managing the warehouse in compliance with company’s policy, planning and ensuring efficient utilization of space and generating various reports with respect to stocks, reconciliation, indent, day end and truck utilization.
- Overseeing and monitoring of stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- Organizing warehouse, categorizing goods, planning routes, and processing shipments
- Keeping track of the all cost involved in the running of the warehouse and logistics
- Overseeing the movement, storage, and distribution of stock.
- Resolving delivery inconsistencies or delays and escalating if necessary
- Reducing stock/logistics damage by dealing with inquiries and ensuring compliance related to shipping or transportation
- Ensuring that reversed order processes and logistics are properly managed as at when required.
- Carrying out other tasks as required periodically
Also Apply For: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Administration
- Minimum of 10 years work experience as a logistics & warehouse professional preferably in Frozen Foods/FMCG
- Demonstrated organizational or managerial skills.
- Post graduate diploma / Master’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration from reputable institutions would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms.
- Direct and coordinate operations with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages is an added advantage.
- Not more than 44 years of age.
The above position attracts very good remuneration packages and career development prospects.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2023.
Also Apply For: Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment (8 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Preferred Location as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you