MTN Nigeria’s vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our purpose is to make Nigerian lives a whole lot BRIGHTER by delivering relevant, accessible, high-quality telecommunications solutions that put them in control. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advisor – Benefit and Recognition, Human Resources
Job Identification: 3178
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Senior Manager – Reward
Division: Human Resources
- Provide support to the HR function in the areas of Workforce Analytics, Reporting, Metrics and Strategy Development.
- Analyze workforce, business and external data to uncover patterns and relationships and provide valuable insights to enable MTNN gain competitive advantage through its talent practices.
- Develop statistical models to enhance decision quality in people management to achieve business objectives.
- Drive quality assurance of HR data and enhance existing data sources.
- Carry out research on HR practices and benchmark MTNN HR practices internally and externally.
- Review processes and identify possible methods of assessment and indicators for measuring process performance.
- Track, monitor, analyze and report on key performance metrics using scorecards, dashboards, etc; also generating variances and trend analysis.
- Provide customized reports and data analysis as assigned by Senior Manager, Reward.
- Monitor implementation of HR Business Plan and report on completion.
- Drive implementation of technology enabled human resources processes.
- Respond to all levels of employees for query resolution on remuneration related issues in a timely and supportive manner.
- First Degree preferably in Social Sciences, Numerate or any other relevant Degree
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in formal business analysis, or consulting / advisory role
- Experience in Human Resources is desirable
- Previous work experience in applying Analytics/Statistics to business outcomes.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- MTN Nigeria Communications Plc (MTN) does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from applicants in all MTN’s recruitment processes and stages such as job application, CV review, interview, meeting, and final processing of applications.
- MTN is not liable for fraudulent publication of job offers in MTN’s name or for the fraudulent use of MTN’s name in any manner whatsoever.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you