MTN Nigeria’s vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our purpose is to make Nigerian lives a whole lot BRIGHTER by delivering relevant, accessible, high-quality telecommunications solutions that put them in control. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Customer Support
Job Identification: 3140
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Customer Support
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank (MoMo PSB)
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our clients, handling their inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring their overall satisfaction.
- You will work alongside the customer support team to pass on or receive information regarding customer needs.
- Resolve customer escalations sent to MoMo Operations Teams.
- Escalate issues that will result in optimal time, scope, productivity, and cost or resource impact to customer support manager.
- Execute projects initiated in the specific sub-function.
- Abide by the established objectives, targets, and budgets for the sub-function, when required.
- Document identified key risks, issues and dependencies and set mitigation actions, with guidance from the customer support manager.
- Prepare documentation required for sign-off on tactical changes.
- Report on a daily basis to the customer support manager relating to progress made within the work area and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organisation.
- Report on an ad hoc basis on specific projects, as required.
- Educate clients on new offerings, features, and benefits to enhance their understanding and encourage product adoption.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, inquiries, and complaints in our CRM and Ticketing system.
- Conduct periodic quality assessments of customer interactions, identify areas for improvement, and implement necessary training or process enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Finance, or Customer Service) /or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant post graduate education an advantage
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
- Proven experience in a customer service role, preferably within the financial industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to think critically and make sound decisions.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Proficient in using CRM systems and other relevant software applications.
- Knowledge of financial products, services, and regulations is highly desirable.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and composure in high-pressure situations.
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you