9mobile Nigeria is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. See more 9mobile Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment is for the Position below:
Job Title: Account Manager, Enterprise Sales
Job No: IRC5143
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Assist in the achievement of defined enterprise sales target in assigned region/industry/sector and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Assist in ensuring adherence to periodic sales plan for assigned sector.
- Manage/maintain assigned corporate accounts while ensuring acquisition of new customers and overall achievement of assigned sales targets.
- Maintain accurate and up to date sales records/documentation for assigned sector including prospect sheets, customer database and funnel analysis.
- Possess detailed technical knowledge of specifications and usage of EMTS’s product spectrum.
- Assist in the identification of new sales prospects (in assigned sector), develop periodic prospect list to facilitate customer sourcing and forward to the Manager, Regional Enterprise Sales
- Ensure sales administrators in an assigned sector consistently adhere to standard customer service policies in their interactions with assigned customers.
- Process customer orders and follow-up with distribution team to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organizational policies.
- Log and address customer complaints;escalate appropriate issues and follow-up with relevant personnel to ensure proper resolution.
- Liaise with relevant unit/team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required and assist in the preparation of relevant presentations and proposals.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Regional Enterprise Sales
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Regional Enterprise Sales
- First Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5)years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you