The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. See more Coca-Cola Company Job vacancies Here >>
Coca-Cola Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Value to Market Senior Manager
Job Number: R-91143
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
Also Apply For PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Job Description Summary
What You will Do for Us:
- Implement commercial and capability plans on Value to Market /Road to Market (and consumer) that support topline revenue growth and margin expansion expanding the system capability and right cost structure for profitability in Road to Market as well as using Value to Market (Value to Market) to determine best approach to reach the consumer within the occasion we are targeting.
- Leverage superior understanding of all key execution levers to accelerate on Distribution, Equipment management, Salesforce effectiveness, Out-of-stocks & Cost-To-Serve Optimization using Road to Market framework (sense, shape and service) and thus grow topline (revenue expansion) and bottom line growth (cost to serve management)
- Develop and shape our online Value to Market targeting channel/Customer margin requirements and fulfillment costs.
- Development alternative “Value to Market” solutions to maximize availability of The Coca Cola Company brands as well as optimizing the revenue growth from new The Coca Cola Company brands targeted for scale such as Costa.
Also Apply For PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8-10 years of leadership experience in Commercial planning and commercial execution with strong skills in Road to Market / Value to Market, Innovation and Channel strategy.
- Proven system knowledge including Road to Market and Customer, deep understanding of the complexities of the System such as bottler economics and system leverages, processes and tools in order to optimize solutions with our customers across channels
- Solid understanding of System business fundamentals and drivers of growth/value across a broad range of markets and business dimensions, advanced commercial finance skills
- This role must be able to influence bottlers investments in required VTM capability to achieve our category growth ambition.
- Ability to drive cross-functional support and cross-system alignment, not least leading and smoothly running alignment and collaboration to ensure that OU RTM strategies are fully owned by GMs and the system across the OU
- Thought Leadership – ability to generate new ways of thinking about our business and identify innovative ways around effective and efficient ways to reach the right consumer
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills and ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Solid Data Interpretation skills – ability to understand complex data and ability to explain to Customers, Bottlers, etc. in a way that is meaningful to their business needs
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience.
- Value to Market
- Portfolio Management
- Supply Chain
- System Economics
- Commercial Execution
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2023.
Also Apply For Wakanow Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you