Exotic Pet Cafe is a luxury pet store that provides people with a unique experience where they can explore different kinds of exotic pet buddies. See more Exotic Pet Cafe Job vacancies Here >>
Exotic Pet Cafe Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Licensed Veterinary Technician
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (15 Position)
- We are looking for an empathetic veterinarian to prevent and treat illnesses in animals and to improve their health and well-being.
- The veterinarian’s patients will include dogs, cats, hamsters, rats, birds, and closely related animals. You will collaborate with team members to uphold ethical practices and medical standards, and to share veterinary knowledge.
- You will work together with clients to select the best treatment solutions for individual patients, using state-of-the-art pharmaceuticals, materials, and equipment.
- To be successful in this position you need to collaborate effectively with clients to create tailor-made health solutions for pets. Preferred candidates are organized, well-informed, and have high emotional intelligence.
- Assessing and examining patients, and diagnosing their medical issues.
- Conducting laboratory tests on specimens to diagnose medical conditions.
- Performing diagnostic imaging and ultrasound tests.
- Performing surgery, dressing and treating wounds, and prescribing medication.
- Promoting preventative care by advocating and administering routine vaccinations, and by educating clients on positive diet and lifestyle choices for pets.
- Ensuring compliance with veterinary ethics and relevant statutes, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining patients’ medical records.
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Have Veterinary License
- Strong affinity for animals.
- Ability to make prudent decisions regarding the welfare and well-being of animals.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Undeterred by being scratched, bitten, or exposed to infectious diseases, and resilient to noise.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Must reside in Lagos, preferably on the Island.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2023.
Also Apply For Polaris Digitech Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you