Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. See more Ascentech Services Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Locations: Apapa – Lagos, Mowe – Ogun, and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Storekeeper is responsible for the maintenance of the department’s/organization’s storeroom, performing activities such as stocking operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
- The Storekeeper’s job entails maintaining an automated supply inventory database; updating the database of materials, supplies, and equipment; generating related reports to verify inventory levels, and determining re-order activity and usage rates.
Also Apply For: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile them with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies in received orders
- Ensure the accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinating the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing cards to perform low-value procurement activities
- Responsible for the cancelation of damaged items back to the suppliers as appropriate.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in relevant field.
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a Store Officer or similar role
- Proficient in using inventory management software and computer skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping.
- Must be computer literate and know how to use of excel
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: Alpha Mead Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV via mail to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you