Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. See more Ascentech Services Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
- We are hiring a talented Store Manager to join our existing top-notch team, who is passionate and a self-starter, Sample Company is a perfect company for you. You’ll be glad you applied to Sample Company.
Also Apply For: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Manage the service excellence in every aspect of the store, including store appearance, display of merchandise, product placement, story layout, and selling procedures
- Ensure strategic goals and materials demand targets of the store are met by maximizing allocations, reviewing performance, controlling expenses, and managing inventory
- Hire, train, develop, and supervise staff
- Provide staff with feedback, coaching, and performance evaluations
- Coordinate daily staffing and staffing schedules
- Ensure the store complies with outlined safety policies and procedures, as well as state and local health regulations
- Perform administrative tasks to support the smooth operation of all store operations, including the timely submission of all personnel paperwork, preparing and submitting reports, and monitoring collections items to avoid unavailability.
- Monitor stock and inventory, and perform quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays;
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: Alpha Mead Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Store Incharge” as subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you