Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Locations: Benin – Edo, Owerri – Imo, and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Opay Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate brand consultant schedules
- Training of new brand consultants
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- Candidates should possess an OND or HND in Marketing or related field preferred
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Focused on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2023.
Also Apply For RevenStrat Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you