PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. See more Palmpay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Key Accounts (Merchant Acquiring)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
Also Apply For Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (13 Positions)
- We are seeking to employ a passion-driven and detail-oriented Sales Manager – Key Accounts (Merchant Acquiring) to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving offline merchant acquiring businesses (Chain Stores, restaurants, Supermarkets, FMCG, Pharmacy, Betting, etc), and developing strategies to increase sales revenue.
- The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers, and will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote the organisation’s solution and achieve mutual satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Merchant Acquiring in key sectors.
- Engaging with corporate organisations to introduce them to our products.
- Train merchants on the benefit of all products.
- Solve related issues reported by merchants.
- Continuously build merchant networks.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Foster and develop relationships with clients.
- Have good understanding of overall products and services and be able to advise others about them.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or its equivalent in Sales and Marketing or related fields.
- Must have 3-6 years of experience as a Merchant Acquisition Executive in Fintech, Agency Banking Firm, or Direct Sales Executive in a Commercial Bank.
- Previous achievement in the public and private sector.
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Strong customer/client engagement skills.
- Must possess good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Strong record of success within the key account management, ideally within the fintech industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
Also Apply For Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales targets
- Proven experience in Customer Service is a plus.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you