PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. See more Palmpay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Merchant Acquiring)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- We are seeking to employ an experienced Merchant City Manager whose responsibility is to identify business growth opportunities, develop strategies to increase company sales and manage a team of Merchant Acquisition Specialists.
Also Apply For PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2023 (5 Positions)
- Oversee the activities of the Merchant Acquisition Specialists and report to superiors
- Onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales team to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for their team member
- Follow up with the sales team to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners
- Recruit, onboard and train sales staff and continuously improve sales processes
- Ensure the sales team Complete the KPI arranged by the organization.
- Meet up with other tasks arranged by the organization.
Experience and Requirements
- B.Sc Degree or it’s equivalent in any Business related field with at least Second Class Upper.
- 3 years proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or Sales city manager or its equivalent in Banking, Fintech, FMCGs, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Retail
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or marketing in any field
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Relationship management and supervisory skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you