United Nigeria Airlines is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria. See more United Nigeria Airlines Job vacancies Here >>
United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
Effective Date: TBA
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
- Responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- He/she must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone.
- Ultimately, He/She will help UNA meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Track and monitor work.
- Identify most important sales KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports when needed.
- Consult with sales and marketing team as well as other relevant departments to ensure the efficiency
- Report to management team
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned
Experience & Qualification
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related role.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application (indicating location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you