Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (13 Positions)
- The Quantity surveyor will be responsible for preparation of tender Bill of Quantities for construction projects.
- The ideal candidate will support the tendering engineers in pricing and cost verification services that meet high quality standards.
- He or She will perform Quantity Take-off for all structural, architectural and MEP works using AutoCAD and Excel.
- Compute take off and measurement of construction works for consultants tender document and design drawings
- Preparation of bill of quantities for Road and building projects.
- Preparation of document for tendering.
- Measure and value work done on site (work related to structural, architectural and MEP trades) Preparation of bill for Engineering measurement and Evaluation.
- Maintain records and produce periodical report of quantities and activities.
- Valuation and inspection of completed work
- Analyze progress and write detailed reports on projects.
Requirements / Skills
- B.Sc or HND in Quantity Surveying (AutoCAD knowledge is a must, Revit experience is a plus)
- 3 – 4 years relevant working experience in building surveying in well a structured environment and must be a Registered Surveyor Membership of a professional body in related field is an added advantage.
- Team oriented.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in surveying buildings and finishing works
- Strong numeracy skills and problem solving abilities
- Very good attention to details
- Write clear and precise reports
- Knowledge of relevant legal issues associated with the construction industry.
N250,000 (monthly gross).
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2023.
Also Apply For British Council Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you