Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personnel Manager (HR)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Plastic / Factory
Also Apply For PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2023 (5 Positions)
Recruitment / Staff Welfare:
- Prompt recruitment of staff and factory workers/drivers/maids
- Preparation of offer letters to new staff
- Appraisals and confirmation of staff appointments
- Ensuring strong discipline is maintained by staff in both factories. Handles every disciplinary and grievance issue relating to Factory workers/drivers/maids
- Maintaining proper staff documentation and records.
- Attending to all factory workers/drivers grievance issues
Environment, Health, Security and Safety:
- To ensure all Security operatives are regular and at their respective duty posts as at when due.
- Random checks in the factory/compound to ensure all operatives are abiding by factory rules/regulations
- Attending to regulatory bodies eg SON, NAFDAC, NPF, LASEPA etc
- Managing cost reduction in the health management of staff
- Representing the organization at the Landlords association of the area.
- Ensure the premises is kept in a good and clean condition always.
- Attending to Federal/State Government Ministries and Agencies at their regular inspections at both Head Office and New Makun City to ensure the organization is not unduly exposed to unnecessary penalties.
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Management of outsourced security personnel
- Leave Administration
Salaries / Wages Payment:
- Supervision of the payment/distribution of salaries/wages to all casual workers on Pay day in an efficient manner.
- Attend to all labour union related issues
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping to ensure that the factory is neat at all times.
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a Personnel Manager in a manufacturing company with a range of 250 – 300 employees.
- Experience in a plastic manufacturing industry would be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in handling labour related issues
- Should have at least 15 years of experience in Personnel management, office administrative duties.
- Candidate must be within age range of 45-50 years
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- A graduate level with a minimum of second grade.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Smart in appearance, display maturity and represents management in the best light.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Personnel Manager” as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you