OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. See more OPay Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Opay Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payment & Settlement Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Ideal professional ensures that all assigned reports are accurately and timely reconciled to show a true and fair view of processed transactions with partner organizations including banks, payment processing networks, and service providers.
- Facilitate complete and accurate processing of settlement figures for all transactions / products by ensuring that required due diligence is performed.
- Operate and monitor the critical backend payment processes that allow the organization to deliver an industry-leading payments experience to merchants, Banks, and 3rd party partners.
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (15 Position)
- Perform reconciliation for the Products and Partner settlement and provide a report to Lead, reconciliation, and settlement
- Identify and resolve settlement discrepancies and outstanding.
- Identify and recoup funds from Technical Payment glitches
- Attend to all queries from clients on payments and ensure they are resolved promptly
- Liaise with the Bank Settlement team to ensure reconciled funds are transferred to the account
- Contribute to and maintain system standards within Opay’s payment service
- Carry out income/fees reconciliation with Settlement banks, Acquirer processors Payment service providers, NIBSS, and other clients and ensure value is transferred to the Opays account promptly
- Perform daily/weekly analysis of bill payment data: Trends, failure rates, etc and extract Business Intelligence from payment data
- Ensure daily reconciliation of and correct postings into Recons template of Opay Products and other electronic channels transactions
- Verify the incoming and outgoing payment reports
- Processing Settlement to Merchants
- Resolution of Customer issues
- Daily management of our dispute management process on behalf of our merchants and acquirers across the continent
- Provide email and phone support to acquirers and merchants for any dispute-related issues
- Manage the refunds process end-to-end and ensure all refunds are initiated and completed in a timely manner
- Provide email and phone support to merchants for any refund-related issues
- Proactively spot glitches or bugs observed with Opay’s internal disputes or refunds tool and work with relevant product/Engineering teams to ensure they are resolved as quickly and possible
- Daily reconciliation of debits that arise from the chargebacks process and escalation to acquirers where discrepancies arise
- Regularly compile and share insights and trends gleaned during the dispute management and refunds process
- Any other functions as assigned by Management/Supervisor
- Candidates should possess minimum of a B.Sc Degree in Accounting or related courses.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in cards/mobile/payment finance, fully integrated into all aspects of settlement and daily reconciliation process
- Detailed understanding of the operational aspects of payment cards, mobile payments, and the banking industry.
- Previous experience within a Reconciliation, Settlement, or Middle Office environment.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2023.
Also Apply For Polaris Digitech Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you