Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product processing company, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009. See more Erisco Foods Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Liason Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an organized, efficient, and communicative liaison officer to coordinate between our organization and another entity.
- In this role, you will act as the middle person between our business and the other entity to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications, and generally ensure that the relationship is as beneficial as possible.
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the business
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the business
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in any relevant discipline with 2 – 3 years of experience in an FMCG Company
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Analytically and mathematically minded to analyze data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
Also Apply For PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location (e.g “Liaison Officer – Abuja”) as the subject of the email.
Note: Only those who are qualified and reside in Abuja will be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you