Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Compliance
Job ID: 80418329_80173560
Location: Olakunle Bakare, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Insurance & Asset Management
- The Compliance Officer is responsible for the development and implementation of compliance programs for SIAML and ensuring compliance with applicable rules and regulations, policies, guidelines, codes and laws.
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent or professional qualification in Finance, Actuarial Science, Auditing, Economics, Law, or any other related field.
- Master’s degree in related field is an added advantage.
- Must have 4 years post NSYC industry experience out of which, 2 years must have been spent in Risk and Compliance function.
- Upholding Standards
- Following Procedures
- Taking Action
- Completing Tasks
- Establishing Rapport
- Risk Reporting
- Risk Management
- Fraud detection and Management
Appplication Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you