Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Evaluation Manager
Job ID: 80417643_80371011
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Group Functions
- To grow the Bank’s CHNW risk assets portfolio responsibly by approving within assigned DA or referring as appropriate, within agreed TAT as specified in SLA, only credits for which inherent risks have been properly and accurately identified, assessed, and mitigated, thus ensuring maintenance of a high-quality risk asset portfolio.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the local and international consumer lending industry, retail lending analysis techniques, advances, credit criteria, credit policies, risk and financial analysis, credit control, and application thereof.
- Sound understanding of business practices and credit products suite, credit policies, and processes.
- Exposure to rudimentary credit scoring and automated decisions
- Minimum of 6 years of banking experience, with at least 2 years in credit risk management, preferably in the retail/consumer credit space
- Computer Literacy
- Attention to Details
- Interpersonal Relationship
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you