MTN Nigeria’s vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our purpose is to make Nigerian lives a whole lot BRIGHTER by delivering relevant, accessible, high-quality telecommunications solutions that put them in control. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – International Business Roaming and IDD, Marketing
Job Identification: 2974
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager – High Value Segment
- Management and coordination of end to end (wholesale and retail) international roaming and IDD activities with respect to services offered by MTNN and her Roaming partner and Carriers.
- Ensuring that international roaming operations are compliant with all GSMA requirements and regulations
- Review processes for roaming and IDD especially as relates to functions outside of job control
- Manage incidents related to international roaming & IDD (RAP files, fraud events, customer complaints)
- Analyze and manage wholesale negotiation, roaming footprint and implementations according to the agreed strategy, roadmaps, and priorities.
- Collaborate with YCRH to expand roaming footprint to improve outbound roaming experience and increase inbound roamer traffic to MTN Nigeria
- Establish, manage, and develop relations with Roaming Partners, Roaming Hubs, carriers etc.
- Review Partner Roaming Agreement changes and the business response thereof. Ensure involvement of stake holders such as Billing, Finance, Revenue Assurance and Networks to enable appropriate response.
- Manage roaming testing by partner networks and follow up issuance and receipt of TCC and CLL.
- Manage inventory of Roaming and roaming document updates.
- Support troubleshooting for roaming setup, timely update of MTNN International roaming documentation and coordinate commercial launch and manage stakeholder expectations on roaming.
- Serve internal and external customers and provide solutions to improve roaming experience.
- Act as cross-functional link between different internal departments within MTN and external 3rd party organizations.
- Manage and coordinate efforts, inputs, and outputs from cross functional departments with regards to international roaming.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. roaming hubs, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Analyze, manage and negotiate commercial roaming agreements and IOT discount agreements with reference to GSMA roaming guidelines
- Validate wholesale cost through proper interpretation of roaming contracts for settlement of discount roaming agreements.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Manages and develop wholesale roaming services in line with regulation, technology change and VRS strategy.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets and requirements, and regular review of their training needs.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 6 -13 years’ experience including:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Experience in international roaming management.
- Experience in IREG, TADIG and roaming financial analysis.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2023 at 11:59 PM.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you