MTN Nigeria’s vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our purpose is to make Nigerian lives a whole lot BRIGHTER by delivering relevant, accessible, high-quality telecommunications solutions that put them in control. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Core Wallet
Job Identification: 3129
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager – Payments and Business
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank (MoMo PSB)
- Responsible for setting the overall Fintech product/product line strategy and vision, ensuring timely and robust planning and execution all through the product lifecycle; including, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and finally ensuring the successful deployment of the product in the needed areas.
- The role is also expected to understand and map customer journeys in order to be able to pre-empt typical demands and cater to them in-time.
- Ensure effective implementation of the functional strategy
- Assist in review of the sub-functional strategy and roadmap, to ensure its alignment with the changing dynamics of the internal and external ecosystem
- Comply with the set governance mechanisms, under supervision from the functional lead
- Cascade the Group Fintech budget, analytics and reporting framework in the sub-function, under direction from the SM Payments and Business
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of Core Fintech Product strategies and propose and offer suggestions for improvements
- Work closely with SM Payments and Business to develop and deploy Fintech Core wallet product roadmap in the OpCo, in line with the overall Group strategy, and ensure appropriate prioritization of projects is undertaken
- Conduct extensive market and region research and create realistic user stories for solution optimization
- Customize group provided Fintech core wallet product design in line with OpCo specific local nuances and take sign-off from higher management
- Benchmark region best practices and conduct extensive research to identify appropriate pricing for Fintech core wallet products. Develop proposals to amend products pricing in line with country level nuances
- Monitor revenue and cost for the core wallet product portfolio to maintain profitability as per organization strategy and business plan
- Collaborate with the CVM to develop & analyze loyalty/reward programs
- Research and analyze customer behaviour in specific geography to design loyalty rewards, in line with the overarching guidelines set by Group
- Benchmark best practices in the market, prepare business case and present to senior management
- Collaborate with Marketing to identify potential strategic partners to drive the rewards program
- Manage promotional calendar with third party services to drive sales growth back into the business
- Manage the loyalty program operations (including transactions on rewards to be disbursed)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Commerce or a related field.
- Fluent in English
- 6-13 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Experience in Wallet Platform Products and or Fintech is preferred
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you