First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Job Identification: 518
Job Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2023 (2 Positions)
- Processing of prompt execution and sealing of agreements and documents.
- Confirmation of Bonds and Guarantees.
- Conducting legal research.
- Assisting in attending to requests from and the welfare of Directors.
- Assisting in rendering statutory returns for FirstBank and subsidiaries.
- Assisting in attending to sundry requests to the Company Secretary Department from other Departments/SBUs in the Bank.
- Liaising with the Centralised Administration Unit of General Services Department and the Foreign Banking Services Department for the processing of payments to Directors and for other departmental needs.
- Liaise with external solicitors to file the Bank’s records at the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Preparation of extracts from the Sealing Register for consideration and ratification at FirstBank Board meetings.
- Fire Warden for the Department.
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned by the Company Secretary, Deputy Company Secretary and Assistant Company Secretary.
Also Apply For: PalmPay Limited Recruitment 2023 (16 Positions)
- Minimum Education: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B); Barrister at Law (B.L.;) Call to the Nigerian Bar.
- Minimum experience: 3 years post call to bar.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Nigerian legal system.
- Banking and Company laws and regulations.
- Corporate governance principles.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Legal Advisory
- Legal Documentation
- Corporate Governance
- Stakeholder Management
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2023 (08:49 AM).
Also Apply For: Konga Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you