Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Engineer (Power Plant)
Job ID: IbesePlantPower003
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for execution of maintenance activities on installed Control & Instrumentation systems of Gas Turbine based power plant and its balance of plant assigned areas.
Also Apply For: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure execution of maintenance activities on installed Control & Instrumentation systems of Gas turbine based power plant and its balance of plant area. To do maintenance planning planned job executions and keeping proper maintenance records
- Execution of Instrumentation maintenance jobs, ensuring quality & timely completion.
- Execution of Preventive Maintenance jobs, ensuring as per time schedule.
- Strictly follow plant safety procedures while working, comply with guide lines as per ISO 14001 and OHS procedures in all activities.
- Ensure safe working with proper PPE.
- Ensure implementation of health, safety & environment procedures for plant & personal.
- Proper record keeping of all maintenance jobs done and updating of documents.
- To identify the spares requirements based.
- Ensure housekeeping of designated area.
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years in Gas Turbine based power plant relevant work experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth understanding of power plant systems and interactions among systems
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools like Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: Alpha Mead Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you