Polaris Bank was laid out by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer business banking administrations to the Nigerian public. See more Polaris Bank Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Talent Acquisition AnalystLocation: Nigeria
Who we are looking for
- Are you a skilled Talent Acquisition specialist and want to take your career to the next level?
- If you are passionate and have at least 1-year experience in finding exceptional Talent, then we want to hear from you.
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (15 Position)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events if need be.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Preferred skills and experience / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field with 1+ years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good writing/numeracy/ analytical and time management skills
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and GitHub)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Opay Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you