Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure 24 x7 accessibility, monitor usage, troubleshooting and support as required for running and maintaining a full-fledged LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Ensure 24 x7 accessibility, monitor usage, troubleshooting and support as required for running and maintaining a full-fledged LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Install and configure network server hardware, operating systems, and services, including, but not limited to Internet-related services, name resolution services directory services, VPN’s and other administrative network services.
- Troubleshoot network operating systems, services and server hardware to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems.
- Streamline business operations in all locations which includes coordinating with Local IT staff and respective end users
- Manage, coordinate and monitor project portfolio and project deliverables
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc qualification.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of technology and service management.
- IT support specific skill (network, technical support).
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Helpdesk support.
- Cloud computing.
- Microsoft windows and Office365 administrator skills.
- Web technology.
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you