United Nigeria Airlines is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria. See more United Nigeria Airlines Job vacancies Here >>
United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Locations: Abuja and Enugu
Employment Type: Full Time
Effective Date: TBA
- The Administrative Manager is responsible for supervising the company’s Admin operations and leads the support staff team.
- A critical element of this position is identifying key areas of improvement and implementing solutions.
- Success in this role will be exhibited by the timely and efficient delivery of all Admin work, enabling the company to meet its goals and objectives.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems.
- Administers use of facilities. equipment and space. maintains and repairs all existing facilities and equipment.
- Coordinates and assembles confidential information.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending and other expenses.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Purchase new materials as needed.
- Collecting, organizing and storing information using computers and filing systems
- Overseeing and tracking the progress of special projects towards company goals
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Any other job that might be assigned by the Director of Administration.
Education and Experience
- HND or B.Sc in any Business Administration, or equivalent in a relevant field.
- A higher degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Senior Administration role.
- Knowledge of the aviation industry will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to work late hours and multi task.
Required Skills / AbiIities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (indicating location) and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you