Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Job ID: 6142023
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Finance / Account
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Establishment of Prepayment & Internal Process in DCP operational locations
- Review of monthly cash call requests.
- Review of Monthly payroll review
- Review of daily waybill/dispatch allowances
- Review of payment vouchers(Advances, Retirements & Claims/Reimbursements)
- Evaluation of internal control weaknesses and suggestion of appropriate control measures to be implemented
- Verification of Monthly Sales Rebate/Bonuses.
- Monthly activity report.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Head, Internal Control
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or other related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledgeable about contemporary industry trends and practices in internal audit & control.
- Organizational and Planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-Solving and Analytical skills
- Highly Discretional Disposition
- Confidentiality Mind Set
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent technical and commercial skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development Opportunities
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you