Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Rainoil Group comprises business operations that span across the downstream value chain: Retail Sales, Bulk Storage, Logistics and Shipping Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). See more Rainoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Partner with business units to integrate people strategies with overall organizational strategy.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Leverage the HR function to deliver effective and customer-focused HR Operations.
- Provide policy guidance and interpretation; recommend and implement changes as needed.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs and lead, implement, and manage staff development initiatives.
- Manage Career development initiatives to improve employee retention.
- Coordinate Physical, Virtual, E-learning trainings, workshops, and other Learning and development initiatives to provide career and personal development opportunities to staff.
- Provide catalytic support to enable business transformation. Work with business/function leaders to spot opportunities for organizational development, which will accelerate the delivery of business strategy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in HRM / Business Administration or a related discipline with 5 – 7 years relevant work experience as a HRBP and knowledge of HR Practice in General.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you