Abuja Clinics is a global standard health facility focused on providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. See more Abuja Clinics Job vacancies Here >>
Abuja Clinics recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Dangote Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs.
- Updating job requirements when needed and contacting applicants’ references.
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork; answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with the company.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc. Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2023.
Also Apply For: Moniepoint Recruitment (3 Positions)
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you