Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-Time
- To oversee all human resources operations within assigned business divisions and ensure they are aligned with the company’s overall business goals
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (15 Position)
Strategic Planning & Implementation:
- Consult with line management and provide Human Resource guidance
- Implement the behavioral matrix that aligns the objectives and priorities of the company with that of the assigned division.
Human Resource Management Services:
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Consult with line management of assigned division and provide daily HR guidance
- Plan the requirement and availability of human resources for the assigned division/business over time and ahead
- Provide candidates for all vacancies that exist in the assigned division and ensure only credible employees are recruited any given time
- Make available for all staff all work tools or conditions that contributes to or enhances the delivery of excellent performances from employees
- Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses
- Ensure the compliance of employees to the business rules and the company policies and the statutes listed in the staff handbook
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Ensure the jobs provided for assigned business divisions are adequately manned and not unnecessarily absented
- Must ensure that absenteeism in assigned business division is not too high beyond the accepted limit.
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify aspects of the assigned business operation/division that requires adequate skills improvements through trainings; Internal and External
- Provide the needed training programs required for the business to enhance the productivity of staff
- Liaise with Training Unit to facilitate the needed trainings for the division
- Provide feedbacks through nominated employees on all trainings scheduled for improved efficiency of the Training Unit.
- Suggest new HR strategies to management.
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Keep the records; documents and files relating to all staff
- Ensure all due correspondences, memos, reports and certificates are tracked in each employees files
- Provide periodic up to date report on key Human Resources metrics and activities as it relates to the business division
- Performs any other related task as may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Indicator
- Labour Turnover Rate (Target Vs Actual)
- % of Staff Cost to Revenue
- % of Staff Cost to Operating Cost
- HR ROI
- Time to complete task/project
- A good First Degree in Social / Management / Physical Sciences.
- Possession of a Post graduate Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or related field is an added advantage.
- Membership of CIPM, HRCI, CIPD or any other related professional qualification is required.
- 5 – 6 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of all HR Management Service
- Knowledge of HR practices and employee management
- Knowledge of Employee Relations and Emotional Intelligence
- Demonstrate ability to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Demonstrates excellent people management skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of Process Management, Knowledge and Application
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of labor legislation and HR policies
- Knowledge of processes in the Food/QSR Industry
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Opay Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you