Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. See more Ascentech Services Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
- We are seeking an experienced Fleet Supervisor that will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the company’s fleet of vehicles.
- To ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained, safe to drive, and in good working order.
- They may also be tasked with keeping new drivers or training current ones on safety protocols and best practices.
Also Apply For: Konga Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize, and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes, and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach, and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirementsDelivering solutions to any logistics problems while maintaining a high-quality service
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers and manufacturers
- Collaborating with other team members to develop plans for transporting goods from one location to another
- Coordinating movement schedules and routes with other companies to ensure that goods arrive on time and without damage
- Managing inventory and supervising staff members who handle inventory control, including ordering new inventory when necessary
- Ensuring that containers are properly labelled with addresses, contents, and weights, for easy identification etc.
- Training staff members on proper transporting techniques and procedures, as well as safety procedures regarding hazardous materials and dangerous locations.
- Developing and implementing effective tracking systems to monitor the progress of deliveries in real time
- Ensuring that company policies are followed regarding vehicle maintenance, accident prevention, fuel efficiency, and other driving practices
- Maintaining safety standards for drivers, passengers, and pedestrians
- Communicating with dispatch to ensure that drivers have accurate information about their routes
- Conduct regular safety inspections of vehicles to ensure that they are in good working order.
- Assigning routes to drivers based on traffic patterns, customer needs, and other factors.
Also Apply For: PalmPay Limited Recruitment 2023 (16 Positions)
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, HND, or Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Fleet Suervisor” as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you