Seven-Up Bottling Company (SBC) is one of the largest and trusted beverage manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country. SBC products include: Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country. Join Seven Up Bottling Company Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Specialist – Inventory
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Finance Specialist – Inventory, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our organization’s inventory management processes, ensuring accurate financial reporting, and contributing to effective decision-making.
- The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience, core inventory management experience and strong attention to detail.
Also Apply For: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventory records.
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies and perform regular audits.
- Analyze inventory levels and provide insights to optimize stock control.
- Coordinate with the procurement and production teams to ensure adequate stock availability.
- Prepare inventory reports and assist in budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Implement best practices to minimize inventory costs and wastage.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline inventory processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field.
- Possession of ICAN certification
- 3-5 years experience in Finance
- Proven experience in inventory management, financial analysis, or related roles.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and inventory valuation methods.
- Proficiency in using MS Excel, SAP
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and adapt to changing business needs.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance and auditing related to inventory management.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2023.
Also Apply For: Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be reached out to.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you