Nestle Nigeria Plc unlocks the power of good food to enhance quality of life. We are the number one Nutrition Health and Wellness Company. See more Nestle Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
Locations: Kano & Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for suitable candidates for the Field Sales Manager – Nestlé Professional (NP) role, who will be responsible for ensuring effective planning and implementation of all Nestlé Professional sales activities by building and maintaining collaborative relationships with NIM and NP customers in the focus channels, as well as to properly manage the 3rd party sales force in NP Dedicated Channels (Bukas, HoReCa, Education (schools with boarding facilities), Institutions with catering facilities and MYOWBU operation) to accelerate sell-out.
A day in a Life……
- Achievement of Sellout Target: Monitors and achieves the MoM Sell In and Sell Out targets of the Branch (both for customers in NIM, RTMS, and in dedicated channels of NP) as well as ensures targets are achieved in the focus channels (Bukas, HoReCa, Education (schools with boarding facilities), Institutions with catering facilities, MYOWBU, etc.).
- Business Development: Recruits agreed number of BSP – MYOWBU, Vending Operators and supervises all MYOWBU operators and attendants to ensure Productivity, reviews and closes gaps. Drive coverage of mapped universe of NP dedicated channels – Bukas, HoReCa, Education (Schools with boarding facilities) and institutions with catering facilities.
- QA of Vending Sites: Ensure all Vending Sites adhere to Nestlé’s stipulated QA Guidelines.
- Channel Development: Implements Channel promotional activities for all NP Points of Consumption as well as Relay Points and ensure prompt and accurate reporting.
- Stock Replenishment: Supports the NP Category Managers by providing feedback on customer stock requirements and usage/depletion evolution.
- Coaching Activities: Conducts field coaching and trade visits in the NP channels with 3rd party sales force / Supervisors to ensure flawless execution of our field sales plans.
- Other Operational Activities: Participate in the Branch and NP Operational Review Meetings, track channel and distributor performance with clear analysis on sell-out activities and impact on branch performance and competition activities and report same to Branch Manager and NP Manager.
What Will Make You Successful?
To be successful in this position you must have
- University Degree or HND in any Discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales experience with demonstrated ability to lead people and capacity to understand all Sales functions.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Nestlé is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law”.
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.