Moniepoint Microfinance Bank is the first choice bank for small and medium-sized businesses in Nigeria and was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria on February 2022. See more Moniepoint Job vacancies Here >>
Moniepoint Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Credit Officer
- As a field credit officer, you would be saddled with the duty of onboarding and managing businesses that would access our credit products.
- You would be tasked with growing your loan portfolio while maintaining profitability by ensuring that all loans are repaid as at when due.
- As a result, you would play a vital role in the assessment of these businesses during their credit application and leverage upon innovative tools we have developed to help you monitor their performance during the course of the loan.
- You would also be responsible for making deductions from several information sources pertaining to the 5Cs of credit with capacity, character and capital as major priorities.
- Making recommendations to management before, during and after the disbursement of a loan facility as to the best actions to be taken, taking several economic factors into consideration.
Also Apply For: Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Identify and onboard viable businesses within your assigned geographical area to open business accounts with Moniepoint.
- Engage customers to ensure optimal usage of accounts in order to allow them qualify for access to credit.
- Review and approve (or decline) loan requests by thoroughly analyzing all the data available.
- Embark on physical visitation to potential borrowers’ business places for evaluation of business books, taking inventory and turnover into consideration
- Meet gross loan portfolio targets and portfolio profit targets by maintaining a healthy number of loan customers while ensuring that all loans in portfolio are performing.
- Monitor active loan portfolio to ensure continued use of business account and loan repayment performance.
- Perform all other credit related functions as may be assigned by a supervisor.
- A minimum of an OND in any business related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a sales role for credit products in a financial institution.
- Demonstrable knowledge of credit risk analysis.
- A good knowledge of financial analysis is an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Imo State.
- Apt attention to details
- Proven simple/complex analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Agility and perseverance
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: Kimberly Ryan Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you