Raedial Farms Limited is a wholly Nigerian-owned and registered company focused on the sustainable management of farms, palm plantations and livestock with over a decade of experience and a dedicated and efficient workforce of more than 500 people. Our business activities include livestock rearing, crop cultivation, and processing with a focus on the seedling, planting, and processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches of palm, to produce sustainable Crude Palm Oil. Start a new career journey today at Raedial Farms Limited.
Raedial Farms Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (farmworkers, technicians, harvesters etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
Requirements and skills
- B.Sc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you