9mobile Nigeria is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. See more 9mobile Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is for the Position below:
Job Title: Director – Consumer Sales
Job ID: IRC5170
- Articulate and implement effective sales strategy and lead the Regional Team to meet and exceed agreed sales targets and other KPIs.
Also Apply For: Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Overseeing the implementation of all Sales and Service strategies, and driving revenue target achievements and customer satisfaction in the Region
- Leading in Trade Marketing tactical initiatives and implementation across the region
- Make inputs in the development and implementation of strategic sales plans to deliver corporate goals.
- Driving significant revenue growth in Nigeria through the Distribution Partners, Alternate Channels, Own Retails, Third Party Vendors, and Resellers
- Leading the initiation and execution of Sales Strategy [Work programs, initiatives, and plans]
- Leading the regions and Consumer Sales & Services Division in achieving targets, and ensuring the financial viability of 9 Mobile’s operations in the regions
- Executing business optimization projects, contracts reviews and negotiations, and ensuring EBITDA impacting Operations efficiencies
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Regional Team.
- Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day activities of all Region and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of Consumer Sales.
- Improving customers’ experience on the network in our touch point in the assigned Region thereby reducing churn and port outs.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of and making recommendations to the CSO for consideration.
- Review and authorize expenditures/transactions of the region in line with the approved budget and manual of authority.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Sales Officer
- First Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification is required.
- Minimum of Twelve (12)years work experience with at least four(4) years at senior management level.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you