Konga Nigeria is the biggest online mall in Nigeria. The platform was established in 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of E-commerce and trade not only in Nigeria, but in Africa. See more Konga Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Konga Nigeria recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Admiralty, Ajah, Cherubmall, Gbagada – Lagos and Saka, Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
Department / Division Unit: Konga Retail
Reporting Relationship: Reports to The Store Manager
Hours of work: 8 am – 6 pm
Job Objectives / A Brief Overview of the Role
- DSA are responsible for communicating the benefits of the company’s products to drive sales.
- Internal: Trading Team, Retail Head, Supply Chain Operations, Logistics,
- Retail Operation Team.
- External: Customers and OEM.
Also Apply For Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2023 (2 Positions)
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the scheduled time.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Key Performance Indicators
- Near zero incidence of customer complaint/negative.
- Near zero incidence of untimely response to an escalation
- Near zero incidence of untimely order delivery
- Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Business or a related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Microsoft package proficiency.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you