Lance Trend is a lead distributor for Canon in Nigeria, as well as partners with various ICT, manufacturers like HP (Gold Partner), Lenovo, Dell, Sharp, and Epson. See more Lance Trend Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Lance Trend Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Content Creator
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Promote the Companies’ products and services by developing copy forwebsites, social media, marketing materials, and other platforms.
- Ardent knowledge in creatingboth written and verbal media for both private and public consumption.
- Producing marketing copy to advertise the Company’s products.
- Writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting ourcontent on social media.
- Researching industry-related topics
- Preparing well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms
- Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
- Update our websites as might be needed.
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism, or a relevant field.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience and above
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articleswith advanced Technical Training
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Must have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for both old/new businesses.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2023.
Also Apply For IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you