Polaris Bank was laid out by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer business banking administrations to the Nigerian public. The bank initiated administrations around the same time, having bought the resources and expected specific liabilities of the old Skye Bank. Join Polaris Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story. See more Polaris Bank Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Culture & Employee Experience Officer
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Who are we looking for
- We are looking for individuals who will join our culture and employee experience team
- The Culture and Employee Experience Officer will be responsible for implementing initiatives and projects to enhance the employee experience within the organization as well as executing culture change initiatives that will reposition the organization as an employer of choice and a great place to work.
- Creating and executing initiatives, programs, and interventions to drive desired cultural shifts and foster a positive and inclusive workplace
- Collaborating with line managers and supervisors to promote cultural change and ensure alignment throughout the
- Implementing strategies to enhance the overall employee experience, from onboarding to
- Conducting employee surveys, focus groups, and other feedback mechanisms to assess the current employee experience and identify areas for
- Identifying and implementinginitiativesto improve employee engagement, satisfaction, wellness, and well-being.
- Communicating to employees’ updates on organizational activities and projects
Also Apply For IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Preferred Skills and Experience
- A First Degree in the Management or Social Sciences
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management will be an added
- 3-5 years of work experience as either an HR Generalist or Experience with Culture Management, Change Management, and Employee Engagement will be an added advantage.
- Possession of Professional Certifications from CIPM, HRCI, and SHRM will be an added
- Candidate must be abreast with current trends and issues in the local and global HR.
Core Competencies & Capabilities:
- Employee Life Cycle
- Communication and Feedback
- Stakeholder Engagement and
- Strong Execution
- Leadership and People
- Collaboration and Influencing
- Objectivity and Credibility.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you