Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: CTS Tracking Officer (Customer Trucks)
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Operate the tracking system in order to monitor trucks allocated under the Customer Trucks Empowerment Scheme (CTES).
- Provide on-demand detailed reports of vehicle locations and times from the tracking system.
- Ensure tracking devices installed on all CTES trucks are in good working order and liaise with tracking installation engineers to rectify non-reporting devices.
- Gather tracking data to develop improvement plan for CTES management.
- Perform related assignments as required.
- Prepare daily & weekly CTES tracking reports, actual trucks destination against plan (including snail trail when required).
- Prepare weekly and monthly CTES performance reports.
Education and Work Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Social Sciences or Sciences with 2 – 4 years work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of Nigerian towns and cities.
- Good working knowledge of tracking system/ application.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to treat information, data and records confidentially.
- Good interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Customer Fleet Team
- Control & Surveillance Team
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you