Personal Trust Microfinance Bank was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a state microfinance bank in year 2014. Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, it was first registered in 1993 and operated as a mortgage bank until its conversion in 2014. We are a member of the First Ally Group comprising of : First Ally Capital Limited, First Ally Asset Management, First Ally Bureau De Change, First Ally Capital Properties Ltd and Personal Trust Microfinance Bank. The focus of the Bank is provision of microfinance services to individuals as well as small and medium scale enterprises. We have made significant investments in technology with a view to being a leading digital bank in Nigeria. Start a new career journey today at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited.
Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Credit Analyst will perform credit analysis and risk assessment on current and potential customers to determine their eligibility in line with the credit guidelines and policies of the bank.
Also Apply For PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure high quality evaluation of credit applications and customers to determine if they meet the eligibility and acceptability criteria of the bank in line with the credit policy and guidelines
- Ensure that all terms and conditions (pre and post disbursement conditions) of approval are met, and all security documents are in place prior to disbursement.
- Ensure on-site inspection and monitoring of customer’s businesses and collaterals when necessary
- Maintain control and custody of all security documents in conjunction with the legal department
- Research and evaluate credit applicant’s financial status, references, credit and risk to determine the eligibility of the application
- Perform credit status inquiry and interfaces with Credit Bureaus.
- Ensure that adequate and timely loan loss provisions are made based on actual and expected losses.
- Ensure proper documentation of all incoming and outgoing credit document.
- Interview loan applicants and guarantors when necessary.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of individual or company being evaluated with similar establishments to determine risk.
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance.
- Formulate and implement appropriate strategies and actions to maximize recovery of non-performing accounts and minimize credit loss.
- In conjunction with the remedial team, evaluate collateral and documentation to identify recovery/remedial strategy for restructured accounts.
- Any other responsibility assigned by Management.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, Statistics or any related field.
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of/from NYSC.
- Demonstrated experience as a credit analyst in a Microfinance Bank or any other financial institution.
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability to prioritize and manage workflow under strict deadlines
- Highly organized, detail oriented, with solid verbal and written communications skills
- Persistence, flexibility and a high service orientation, as well as a reputation for dependability, professionalism and a commitment to team work.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suit.
- Ability to multi task and handle pressure.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2023.
Also Apply For TradeDepot Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you