OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. See more OPay Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Opay Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for offline user to acquisition and adoption of our products through our agency banking channels to corporate organizations, developing strategies to increase adoption and utilization.
- Drive user acquisition and adoption of our products through our agent network and other strategies
- Draft and pitch our products to prospective organizations
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Control & monitor movements of agents and terminals across the territory to ensure maximizing sales opportunities.
- Market penetration, drive, and management of existing / potential partners in the space
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Planning regional/territory Sales Strategy, Consistent Target Delivery and Achievements.
- Development of the Team to meet & exceed Business metrics in the regions.
- Resolving critical sales/operational issue(s) that are beyond sales executive capacity.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or any related course
- Relevant prior experience of 6 years
- Preferred experience – driving agency banking business and offline growth of E-Wallet user acquisition
- Presentation skills, Fluent English, Relationship Management, Networking
- Previous achievements in the public and private sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
Application Closing Date
10th September 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you