Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Senior Level
- This role is responsible for day to day cash, income and petty expenses administration. The role is also responsible for treatment and handling of vendor invoices for payments scheduling. Also, other roles as may be assigned by the Head of Accounts/ Financial Controller/ Chief Financial Officer.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, cheque and credit/debit card transactions on the accounting software.
- Maintain adequate record of all such cash, cheque and credit/debit card transactions for future reference
- Manage an accurate and up to date hospital income record by sending and receiving bank cheques and documenting all relevant transactions.
- Ensure proper and adequate record of hand over of cash, cheque and pos print outs
- Prepare regular (weekly) cash flow report for management review when required.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patients’ and hospital’s financial information.
- Petty cash management and disbursement.
- Issuance of receipt to patients for payments of services rendered by the organization.
- Accurately credit client/patient accounts and debit the cash or cheque control account on the Accounting software.
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate documents in the accounts/cash office.
- Ensure processing of P.A.Y.E, Pensions and other Statutory deductions.
- Record accounting transactions on the financial reporting software and carry out bank reconciliations.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Managing financial transactions
- Tracking expenses
- Financial reports are accurate and timely
- Monitor and manage account balances
- Reconcile invoices and receipts
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND / B.Sc in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related Degree.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial concepts and practices.
- Full working Knowledge of the Microsoft office package is required especially with spreadsheet software (Excel).
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills are required for this role.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Account Officer” as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you