First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Corporate Finance and Capital Optimization
Job Identification: 786
Job Schedule: Full time
- Assist in executing the corporate finance activities of First Bank Group, including mergers & acquisition, capital optimization and investment management.
- Assist in the coordination of the credit ratings process of the group to ensure the Group’s credit rating is achieved and maintained.
Also Apply For: Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote policies, processes, and guidelines to enhance corporate finance, capital management, ratings and investment activities of FirstBank Group.
- Assist in coordinating all Corporate finance activities for the Bank and subsidiaries, which includes Mergers and Acquisition, Divestment, Capital Raising, restructurings, equity and debt financing
- Assist in selection and shortlisting of transaction and legal advisers for necessary corporate finance transactions.
- Assist in preparing financial models and work with Transaction Advisers in this regard to predict outcomes and make sound decisions.
- Assist in negotiating, structuring and monitoring transaction workplans and ensure all target deadlines are met.
- Assist in contributing to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations and other documents.
- Assist in liaising with all parties, both internal and external, involved in transactions and assist with negotiations..
- Assist to ensure the successful completion of transactions within stipulated deadlines.
- Assist in preparing Request for Proposals (RFPs) for Advisors for Corporate Finance transactions.
- Assist in preparing competitive bid proposals and formal presentations and other documents.
- Assist in preparing Information memorandum, Valuation report and Investor presentations.
- Assist in monitoring Due Diligence (DD) process conducted by the Adviser and assisted by relevant subsidiaries as applicable, providing regular update to management on the process.
- Assist in relevant Regulatory and internal approvals to ensure closure of corporate finance transaction.
- Assist in the end-to-end management of capital across all group entities, including ICAAP.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with the Group Capital Management Framework.
- Assist in executing capital raising of all forms, including Tier I and Tier II.
- Asist in the Bank’s credit rating process to achieve set target credit rating.
- Track performance of corporate finance activities post acquisition to quantify value accretion gained.
- Carry out any assigned roles as mandated by the HOD or HOU..
- First Degree in Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Strong preference for postgraduate degree or other professional qualification
- CFA, ACA, ACCA, CPA , MBA
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in corporate finance, investment banking and capital management in Financial Services or related industry
- 2+ years of proven track record in Financial Analysis, Financial accounting and reporting.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2023.
Also Apply For: Dangote Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you