Tantalizers Plc is one of the top fast food company in Nigeria with a network of quick-service restaurants and an outdoor catering businesses. The company produces a wide variety of quality products to eat in restaurants or for take-aways. This includes oven-baked pastries such as meat pies, chicken pies, Tanta rolls and beef rolls. Tantalizers Africana produces food with a rich indigenous culinary culture including African soups such as ogbono, egusi, efori-iro and edikaing-kong. Other dishes produced at Tantalizers Africana include porridge yam, pottage beans, ofada rice, plantain, stock fish, cowleg and moin-moin. Start a new career today with Tantalizers Plc, and be part of our success story.
Tantalizers Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant – Junior Level
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Also Apply For Green Africa Airways Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other Accounting projects.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA Degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant field
- Proven experience as a Junior Accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of Accounting and Financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant Accounting Software.
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2023.
Also Apply For Workforce Group Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you